If you or your company has community or business news to share, send to email@example.com
Brett Branson, MD, FACOG, has been appointed Chief Medical Officer of TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center. He will lead TriStar Hendersonville’s medical staff ensuring patients receive the best possible care and overseeing quality initiatives. He will continue to practice obstetrics and gynecology at TriStar Medical Group Bluegrass OB/GYN. Before moving to Tennessee in 1995, Dr. Branson practiced obstetrics and gynecology in Northern California for nine years. Dr. Branson received his medical degree and completed his residency at Loma Linda University in Southern California. For more information on TriStar Hendersonville news, visit tristarhendersonville.com.
Beretta Supplier to Open Plan in Gallatin
A supplier to the Italian gunmaker Beretta is leaving San Diego and relocating its headquarters near Beretta’s new U.S. manufacturing plant in Gallatin. The deal exemplifies the type of ripple-effect economic developers strive for when recruiting major companies, as Gallatin did with Beretta, which invested $45 million to open a plant that can produce 500,000 firearms a year at capacity and employ 300 people or more. Axem Distributing Inc. announced that it is moving its corporate offices to Gallatin and planned to break ground this year on a facility in the Gallatin Industrial Center, near the Beretta plant. Axem’s move will immediately involve fifteen jobs, and the company expects to employ as many as fifty people when its new facility opens. For more, visit axemdist.com.
The City of Hendersonville is conducting a Special Census and needs your help. Here are a few facts:
• This is a City of Hendersonville Special Census, not a Federal Census.
• The State of Tennessee provides revenue to cities based on their population. Due to Hendersonville’s growth over the last six years, the City should be getting more revenue from the State.
• The Special Census will help the City get its fair share of taxes our citizens already pay to the State.
• Whether you own a home or rent, every City of Hendersonville resident counts.
• Every Hendersonville Household was mailed a 2017 Special Census Packet.
• For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.